2020 Judge: Traci Brimhall
• Eligibility: Poets writing in English who have not previously published or self-published a full-length collection (40+ pages) of poems.
• Submit between now & December 30. The winning manuscript will be named in June and published in the following year.
• Please do not include contact information within the manuscript. Please include relevant publication information (acknowledgments) at the end of the manuscript. No revisions will be accepted during the reading period.
• For notification of title and author of the winning manuscript send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to New Issues Poetry & Prose, 1903 W. Michigan Ave., Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5463 or visit our web-site www.newissuespress.com.
• A manuscript may be submitted that is being considered elsewhere but New Issues should be notified upon the manuscript’s acceptance elsewhere.